What does GovDelivery do?
GovDelivery is the number one referrer of traffic to hundreds of government websites, and the only digital marketing platform that exclusively connects national, regional and local governments with over 100 million citizens in order to promote usage of services, enhance public awareness, and increase the contributions and involvement of citizen communities.
Our singular focus on helping government create better lives for more people extends outside of the office: the GovDelivery team dedicates our time and resources to a number of nonprofit organizations in our communities.
What our employees are saying
While our culture evolves as we grow, “I appreciate the unchanging DNA of GovDelivery – improving the citizen experience is all that matters to people that work here.”
– Sid Burgess, Senior Open Data Consultant
What makes GovDelivery stand out from other companies is the “productivity and efficiency of everyone here. My co-workers are smart, driven and truly dedicated to the work we provide our customers.”
– Toni Oberto, Technical Project Manager
“GovDelivery provides a perfect mixture of support for what I’m doing and independence on my project ... I feel an interest and ownership in what I’m doing. I’ve been encouraged to learn ... from my fellow coworkers.”
– Lucas Pillman, Implementation Consultant
Competitive benefits in a motivating workplace
We know how you work is just as important as the work itself. We work fast but smart, we like to ask questions, we are driven, we share our knowledge and ideas, and encourage others to do the same. We hunt for potential and offer training programs, leadership opportunities, and education assistance that play to your strengths, so you’ll help us play to ours.
You’re our best investment
We know you need to pay for stuff. We’re committed to making it worth your while when you join us by competitively covering all the important bases, like salary, retirement planning, and other financial incentives. We even have tools to help you manage your money goals. We help our employees feel secure so that they can get to work—so we can build some personal and company equity together.
Not just selling widgets
We work hard. We’re game-changers. We push the envelope to be the best at what we do. You’ve heard that before, right? It’s true for us too, but what makes us different is why. We push ourselves in order to positively impact millions of people all over the world through communication. Our company’s goal is one that you can feel good about. And also when you work here we provide multiple opportunities throughout the year to give back to your local community—because that matters to us too.
In the GovDelivery groove
We care about the human aspect, about balancing the need to make a living and have a life. Want to visit family over Thanksgiving? Road trip to Carhenge? Rock-climb in Paraguay? We offer generous time off. Have to get the little one off the bus at 4 or increasing your brood? We provide flexibility and benefits to meet your family’s unique needs.
Jump aboard our “ships” — We offer Fellowships and Internships
Here at GovDelivery we value the intersection between academics and hands-on experience. That is why we’re proud to say that throughout our history, we’ve offered over 50 fellowships and internships across our company. Our interns and fellows are integral contributors to core projects across all our business functions. We’re always looking for outstanding students and recent grads who want to apply their knowledge and fresh ideas to our business needs in a meaningful way. Past fellows have gone onto jobs at the State Department, OMB, National Geographic, Deloitte, among others.
- Contracts Specialist – Saint Paul, MN or Washington, D.C.
- Implementation Specialist – Saint Paul, MN or Washington, D.C.
- Visual Designer – Washington, D.C.
- Accounting Manager – Saint Paul, MN
- Staff Accountant – Saint Paul, MN
- Digital Marketing Fellow – Washington, D.C.
- Design and Multimedia Fellow(s) – Washington, D.C.
- Digital Marketing Fellow – Washington, D.C.
- Design Fellow – Washington, D.C.
- Business Development Representative – Washington, D.C.
- Sales Engineer – Washington, D.C.
- Federal Account Executive – Washington, D.C.
- Sales Operations Specialist – Saint Paul, MN
- Client Solutions Executive – Washington, D.C.
- Federal Client Success Consultant – Washington, D.C.
- Business Intelligence Analyst – Saint Paul, MN
- Product Owner – Saint Paul, MN
- Senior Systems Administrator – Saint Paul, MN
- Quality Assurance Engineer – Saint Paul, MN
- Software Engineer – San Francisco, CA
Saint Paul, MN
408 St. Peter St, STE 600
St. Paul, MN 55102
Main: (651) 726-7309
Fax: (651) 665-0943
1152 15th St NW, STE 800
Washington, DC, 20005
Main: (202) 407-7500
Fax: (202) 407-7501
West Sussex, UK
The Beehive, City Place,
West Sussex, RH6 0PA
Main: 0800 032 5769
New York, NY
156 5th Ave, STE 502
New York, NY 10010
100 S. Baldwin, STE 206
Madison, WI 53703
San Francisco, CA
155 9th St,
San Francisco, CA 94103