Empowering government to create better lives for the public matters a lot to us.
That’s why we hire people who care as much about what we do – as how we do it. The people at GovDelivery are the driving force connecting 1,000 government customers with 100 million people worldwide, and we’re continuing to pick up speed as one of the fastest growing software companies based in the Twin Cities, with 125 employees and counting. Our employees love what they do, thanks to a fun culture that offers flexibility and interesting work. It doesn’t hurt that we were recently deemed “one of the coolest places to work in the Twin Cities” (our other locations are just as cool, promise). We have offices in Washington DC, Saint Paul, MN and Crawley, UK.
Every job at GovDelivery comes with awesome benefits and opportunities.
Watch the video above or check out our tech team website to learn more about what it’s like to work here.
What our people do…
- Power government communications via email, social media, text messaging, and phone
- Send billions of communications every quarter to 70 million unique users
- Develop and manage technologies that are used in more than 15 countries and in 12 languages
- Serve more than 1,000 public sector customers at the international, national, regional and local levels
- Help in creating safer communities, happier commuters, healthier families and better government
GovDelivery is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sound like a good fit for you?
Take a look at our current opportunities below, and follow us on Twitter @GovDelivery for the latest job postings.
- Implementation Consultant – SAINT PAUL, MN
- Digital Engagement Strategist – Washington, D.C.
- Senior Accountant – Saint Paul, MN
- Client Success Fellow – Washington, D.C.
- Editorial Fellow(s) – Washington, D.C.
- Design and Multimedia Fellow(s) – Washington, D.C.
- Events Fellow – Washington, D.C.
- Digital Marketing Fellow – Washington, D.C.
- Market Development Strategist (Federal) – Washington, D.C.
- NuCivic - Project Manager – Various Locations
- Senior UI/UX Specialist – NEW YORK, NY
- Front End Developer/Drupal Themer – MADISON, WI | SAINT PAUL, MN | PHILADELPHIA, PA | NEW YORK CITY, NY | WASHINGTON, DC
- Senior Developer – MADISON, WI | SAINT PAUL, MN | PHILADELPHIA, PA | NEW YORK CITY, NY
- Sales Operations Specialist – SAINT PAUL, MN
- Vice President, State and Local Government Sales – Washington, D.C., New York City, Sacramento, or Austin
- Client Solutions Executive – Washington, D.C.
- Sales Engineer – Washington, DC
- Federal Account Manager – WASHINGTON, DC
- Quality Assurance Engineer – SAINT PAUL, MN
- CRM Platform Manager – Saint Paul, MN
- MySQL Database Administrator – SAINT PAUL, MN
- Software Engineer – Saint Paul, MN; San Francisco, CA; New Jersey